Reading time ( words)
Industry-leading associations IPC and SMTA jointly announce the High-Reliability Cleaning and Conformal Coating Conference, scheduled to take place October 25-27, 2016 at Hyatt Rosemont, Rosemont, Illinois. The conference is focused on best practices for designing, cleaning and coating highly dense electronic assemblies to assure reliability in today’s mobile society.
Session 2 on Wednesday, October 26 will focus on “Cleaning Materials, Machines, Rinsing and Process Control.”
- Umut Tosun, M.S. Chem. Eng., Application Technology Manager at Zestron America, will focus on Power Electronics Cleaning using a pH Neutral cleaning agent.
- Mike Konrad, President at Aqueous Technologies, will focus on the critical rinsing step along with keys to successful cleaning.
- Jody Saultz, Application Engineer at Speedline Technologies, will focus on cleaning equipment needed to clean high density interconnects and bottom terminated components.
- Ram Wissel, Technology Manager at Kyzen Corporation, will present a case study on process control to assure a reliable cleaning process.
- Jigar Patel, Ch.Eng., Senior Application Engineer at Zestron America, will present a case study on process control and optimization.
Come learn about these valuable lessons and more at the IPC/SMTA Cleaning and Conformal Coating Conference.
Click here for detailed conference agenda.