Reading time ( words)
The 14th Electronic Circuits World Convention will be held in KINTEX, Goyang City, S. Korea from April 25 to April 27, 2017 along with KPCAshow hosted by Korea Printed Circuits Association (KPCA) as well as World Electronic Circuits Council (WECC). This premier international conference is a triennial event for a world-class gathering of professionals from academia, industry and government, providing a forum to exchange ideas and recent developments in various fields of electronic interconnection and fostering networking and collaborations.
The ECWC14 invites submission of abstracts on a wide range of topics, spanning both business and technical topics. The topics of interest include, but not limited to:
M1 Market Trends and Outlook
Global or Regional Market of PCB, Materials, Packaging, Assembly and End Products
- M2 Supply Chain Management (SCM) Inventory Management, Contact Electronic Manufacturing Services, Outsourcing, Supply Chain Collaboration and Supply Chain Risk Management
- M3 Standard, Certification and Qualifications IEC/ISO, UL, Third Party Quality assessment, IP, Standard and Product Certification
- M4 Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) Environmental Registration, Halogen-free, Lead-free, Incorporating green technology
- M5 Business Strategy Business Model, Business Strategy and Marketing Strategy
T1 Materials and Components New material on board manufacturing and packaging, New components for SMT and assembly
- T2 Design and Data Transfer Electronic Circuit Design, Design Automation, Signal Integrity and EMC, Electrical and Thermal Simulation, Modelling, Data Transfer and Exchange
- T3 Test and Reliability Inspection, Structure Integrity, Bare Board Testing, Reliability Test and Failure Analysis
- T4 PCB Processes, Chemical and Physical Multi-layer Circuit Formation Processes
- T5 HDI / Fine Circuit Fabrication, Processes and Equipment Processes and Equipment for Fine Circuit Fabrication, HDI Manufacturing Processes and Equipment
- T6 Flexible Circuit Manufacturing Technology of Flexible Circuits, Multilayer Flex and Rigid Flex, New Flexible Circuits and Applications
- T7 Application Specific Circuits Wearable, IoT, Automobile, High Power, High Speed, LED and Energy
- T8 Packaging/Substrate Technology Substrate and Packaging Technology
- T9 SMT and Assembly Conformal Coating, Fluxes and Cleaning, Pb free soldering and Micro-soldering,
- T10 Emerging Technologies Printed electronics, Device Embedded Substrate, FOWLP, 3D circuit
There are two ways to submit the abstract.
One, which is preferred, is to submit through ECWC section on KPCA's English website.
The other is to e-mail the filled paper application form to your local association as well as ECWC secretariat.