Reading time ( words)
News from the EIPC
Registration Now Open for EIPC Summer Conference Birmingham, June 1–2, 2017
News from Germany
- Atotech to Present its Chemistry and Equipment Solutions at the KPCA 2017
News from the Netherlands
- Contamination, Cleaning and Coating Conference, May 22–24, 2017
News from the UK
- ICT 43rd Annual Symposium at the Black Country Museum
- A Low-Cost Event (Free for Members) in Bristol on April 25
- What's New in Electronics Live Expo at The NEC, May 9–10
News from SMT Hybrid & Packaging
- Visit the EIPC Stand at Hall 5-325
- SMT Hybrid Packaging 2017: Numerous Highlights in New Halls
- Pickering Interfaces to Showcase Latest Switching & Simulation Solutions at SMT Hybrid Packaging 2017
News from WECC Members
Click here for the International Events Diary 2017
Click here to download the complete SpeedNews Issue 11
Pete Starkey, I-Connect007
As we stepped out of the hotel into the drizzling rain, we were relieved that it wasn’t snow. Looking down the escalator into the U2 platform in Munich’s Hauptbahnhof central station early on the morning of Tuesday, Nov. 15 and observing the mass of humanity pushing and shoving to cram into trains to the exhibition centre, it appeared that a significant proportion of the international electronics industry had gathered to attend electronica 2022, co-located with SEMICON Europa and recognised as the world’s leading trade fair and conference for electronics.
Andy Shaughnessy, I-Connect007
It feels like the first day of school. It’s September, and we’re all officially back at our desks, workstations, or kitchen tables. Even Les Vacances is over. Oui, c’est vrai! But instead of facing new teachers, we have to deal with diverse market forces, supply chain issues, and technology that never seems to stop evolving. Of course, that’s what makes this industry so interesting, isn’t it?
As 2020 comes to a close, the I-Connect007 Editorial Team takes a look back at its most read articles. Here are the top 10 reads in PCB from the past year.