Reading time ( words)
The Surface Mount Technology Association (SMTA) is inviting SMTA members to vote for new members of its Board of Directors.
Three positions on the SMTA BOD will be filled for the term 2017–2020. The nominees are listed below:
- Rodrigo Cacho, AIM Solder
- William Capen, DRS Technologies
- Debbie Carboni, KYZEN Corporation
- Eddie Kobeda, Ph.D., Visionary Thinking Group
- Kathleen Nargi-Toth, NCAB Group USA Inc.
- Julie Silk, Keysight Technologies
- David Trail, Horizon Sales
- Gregory Vance, Rockwell Automation
- John Vaughan, Zentech Manufacturing Inc.
This is your opportunity to determine the future direction of your organization. Take advantage of your voting privilege by submitting your ballot online. Ballots will be accepted until July 7, 2017.
For more information, or to cast your vote online, click here.