Reading time ( words)
Several Indium Corporation experts will share their knowledge and expertise at the SMTA International Technical Conference, which will be September 17-21, 2017 in Rosemont, Illinois.
The following technical papers from Indium Corporation experts will be featured:
- Novel Solder Alloy with Wide Service Temperature Capability for Automotive Applications by Dr. Ning-Cheng Lee, Vice President of Technology
- Nano-Cu Sintering Paste for High Power Devices Die-Attach Applications by Dr. Ning-Cheng Lee
- RoHS Eleven Years Later: How Has it Gone? by Dr. Ronald C. Lasky, Senior Technologist
Indium experts will also lead technical sessions, including:
- Advanced Packaging Technology Track – Session APT2 – BTC Leadless: Anny Zhang, Regional Sales Manager, Northwestern USA and Western Canada
- Manufacturing Excellence Track – Session MFX2 – Printing: Tim Jensen, Product Manager for Engineered Solders Materials
- Flux, Solder, Adhesives Track – Session FSA5 – Low-Melting Alloy: Adam Murling, Global Accounts Manager
- Flux, Solder, Adhesives Track – Session FSA3 – Flux Reliability: Eric Bastow, Assistant Technical Manager, Americas Region
SMTAI is a world-class electronics manufacturing conference and exhibition organized by the SMTA — the world's leading user group for surface mount and companion technologies. The conference provides high-quality technical information and networking opportunities.
About Indium Corporation
Indium Corporation is a premier materials manufacturer and supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, thin-film, and thermal management markets. Products include solders and fluxes; brazes; thermal interface materials; sputtering targets; indium, gallium, germanium, and tin metals and inorganic compounds; and NanoFoil. Founded in 1934, Indium has global technical support and factories located in China, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the USA.
For more information about Indium Corporation, click here.