Reading time ( words)
Syrma Technology has received the First Prize for Quality award in the SME category at the annual ELCINA-EFY Group Awards, at a gala presentation at The Lalit Hotel in New Delhi, India.
Originally created by the Electronic Industries Association of India (ELCINA) in 1974 and later co-sponsored by EFY Group, the awards annually recognize industry excellence within India's rapidly expanding electronics sector. Chief guest at this year's presentation was Ajay Prakash Sawhney, India's Secretary of the Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY).
The ELCINA-EFY panel, made up of government officials and leading industry experts, lauded Syrma above similar India-based manufacturers for their commitment to meeting quality objectives, including:
- Measurable business and quality objectives
- Traceability and accountability standards through a dynamic ERP system
- Transforming ideas and concepts to reliable builds
- Strong alignment towards business trends and customer requirements
- Regular management transparency reviews, such as DRM, MRM, QRM and customer feedback
- Strict adherence to OBA and DPPM quality frameworks
- Customer satisfaction feedback, tracking product performance with timely response to customer concerns
- Continual risk identification and analysis, via PFMEA and HIRA
"The ELCINA-EFY Group Awards are highly prestigious among India’s electronics community," says Sreeram Srinivasan, Syrma Technology CEO. "Being singled-out for our ongoing devotion to quality reflects our 40-year standard of excellence, and the entire Syrma team is deeply proud of this honor."
About Syrma Technology
Syrma Technology provides global OEMs with electronic manufacturing services, backed by strong engineering expertise, to reduce risk and costs on product designs. From RFID technology and power electronics, to turnkey manufacturing services and custom magnetics, we deliver high-mix, flexible volume products for telecom, networking and communications, power, industrial, medical, automotive and computing companies. Within the last decade, we have helped to design, manufacture and market more than 200 million products worldwide.
Syrma is headquartered in San Jose, California with multiple state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, including our flagship 100,000 square foot location, in Chennai, India. Syrma is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Tandon Group, a technology holding group which has grown multiple technology companies since 1975 and provides resources to up-and-coming startups.
For more information, click here.