Reading time ( words)
ZESTRON Academy has announced the 2018 Cleaning Webinar Series schedule. ZESTRON Academy continues to educate production line operators, manufacturing and quality control managers as well as process engineers by providing detailed industry knowledge and troubleshooting techniques.
All webinars are free of charge, and will be presented by ZESTRON Academy’s accredited experts, Umut Tosun, M.S.Ch.E., Application Technology Manager, and Ravi Parthasarathy, M.S.Ch.E., Senior Application Engineer.
Featured topics include the following:
- Should You Clean PCBs? (March 22)
- Defluxing Advanced Packages (April 26)
- Surface Cleanliness Assessment (May 24)
- Cleaning Before Conformal Coating (June 21)
- Cleaning for Reliability – Overcoming Challenges for Class III Assemblies (July 26)
- Stencil, Underside Wipe and Misprint Cleaning (August 30)
- LED Cleaning and Reliability (September 27)
- DI-water vs Chemistry (October 25)
Headquartered in Manassas, Virginia, and operating in more than 35 countries, ZESTRON is the globally leading provider of high precision cleaning products, services and training solutions for the electronics manufacturing industry. With seven worldwide technical centers and the largest team of chemical engineers in the industry, ZESTRON’s commitment to ensuring that its customers surpass even the most stringent cleaning requirements is without equal.
For additional information and to tour one of our unparalleled technical centers, please click here.