Reading time ( words)
Indium Corporation will feature its new ultra-low voiding Indium10.1HF Solder Paste—which helps customers 'Avoid the Void'—at productronica China 2018, which will be held from March 14-16, 2018, in Shanghai.
Indium10.1HF is an air reflow, no-clean, halogen-free, Pb-free solder paste specifically formulated to achieve ultra-low voiding, especially in bottom termination component (BTC) assemblies.
Indium10.1HF has a flux chemistry engineered to improve reliability with:
- High ECM performance under low standoff components, RF shields without proper ventilation, and components in low-clearance cavities
- Solder beading minimization
- Very low bridging, slump, and solder balling
- Excellent wetting to a variety of common fresh and aged metallizations and surface finishes
- High print transfer efficiency with low variation
Indium10.1HF is compatible with lead-free alloys such as SnAgCu, SnAg, and other alloy systems favored by the electronics industry. This solder paste is halogen-free per IEC 61249-2-21, test method EN 14582.
For more information about Indium Corporation’s low-voiding solder pastes, click here or see Indium Corporation at booth E2.2330.