Reading time ( words)
Inovaxe will exhibit with its new distributor, Interflux Skandinavia, at the Scandinavian Electronics Event (S.E.E.), scheduled to take place April 24-26, 2018 in Stockholm. The company will highlight its Intelligent Ultra-Lean Total Material Handling and Storage Solution that addresses the challenges of dealing with SMT parts and kits within the stockroom and WIP locations.
Inovaxe will showcase its IA700-S-C half size SMART Storage System. Inovaxe has provided manufacturers with the capabilities to substantially streamline their material handling systems and achieve the following benefits:
- More than 90% labor reduction in pulling kits and returning parts
- More than 90% space reduction for storing SMT parts and kits
- Reduction of set up time and increase in machine up time
- Reduction of operator travel time by 60%
- Eliminates paper for kit pull and feeder loading operation
- Drastically enhance inventory accuracy without counting parts
- Substantially reduce errors in the feeder set up operation
- Typical ROI is less than three to six months
The SMART InoAuto ultra-lean material handling systems enable users to locate parts in less than four seconds and return a part in less than eight seconds. The carts are mobile, store 560 reels in 0.23 m2 or 1120 reels in 0.42 m2, and the ROI is less than six months. Additionally, Inovaxe offers integration with Panasonic SMT equipment through PanaCIM (8 and 10) software.
About Inovaxe Corp.
Inovaxe Corporation is focused on delivering innovative production and inventory management solutions to the electronics industry. The Company’s product offering includes Smart and Passive storage carts and racks (InoAuto, InoBin, InoTube, InoTray, InoReel, InoCarts and InoKits) and Moisture Sensitive Device Material Storage Hardware (InoCart MSD), an inventory/kitting software management tool (InoView), and InoAuto Locator software for locating components. For more information and a demonstration of Inovaxe product offerings, click here.