Reading time ( words)
Throughout the year, elected and appointed officials make policy decisions that impact your business. Although IPC’s Government Relations team works tirelessly to advocate on behalf of our members, you are our best spokesperson.
IMPACT Washington, D.C. 2018, to be held on May 21–23, is IPC’s premier advocacy event, gathering industry leaders from across the country in support of a stronger, more advanced manufacturing economy.
- During this two-and-a-half-day event, you will have the opportunity to:
- Connect with industry executives who share your commitment to the success of our industry;
- Gain deeper understanding of the policy issues we face;
- Speak directly to leaders in Congress and the Administration in support of our common policies; and
- Share your company’s particular concerns and unique experiences.
Join us in Washington, D.C. on May 21–23. For more information or to register, click here.