Reading time ( words)
Seika Machinery, Inc. announced its sales awards during its annual sales representative training meeting on Tuesday, January 29 during the IPC APEX EXPO 2019. Sales Awards for the McDry product line were presented as follows:
- McDry Sales in 2018: Assembly Tech, Armand Karolian
- McDry Sales in 2018: Hisco, Mark Edwards
- McDry Sales in 2018: Ceibatech, Ernesto Bader
- McDry Sales in 2018: WitttcoSales, Tom Wittmer, Todd Wittmer
Seika also made honorable mentions in 2018 to the following:
- Solcom, Mike Gusukuma and team for sales and efforts on Sawa cleaners
- One and Eins, Ernesto Carrilllo for sales and efforts on Sawa cleaners
- Horizon Sales, David Trail and team for sales and efforts on Sayaka routers
- Kirby and Demarest, Steve Kirby and Alan Sibenthall, sales and efforts on Unitech and McDry
- Humberto Boroquez, sales and efforts on Unitech
- Ernesto Bader, sales and efforts on Malcom and Unitech
About Seika Machinery, Inc.
Seika Machinery, Inc. (SMI) is a subsidiary of Seika Corporation, Japan and member of the Mitsubishi Global Group. SMI provides electronics manufacturers with advanced machinery, superior materials and engineering services.