Reading time ( words)
GOEPEL electronic will be conducting a free webinar, “Flexibility in the Manufacturing Process—Reliable Automatic Optical Inspection of Selective Solder Joints” on Monday, April 29th at 10am CDT, 3pm UTC, 5pm MESZ.
This webinar will be an overview of the integration of camera modules for 2D and 3D selective solder joint inspection into different production environments. During the presentation attendees will learn more about the requirements for such integration solutions and how the technical details of the hardware and software of the camera modules are derived from them. In addition, the concepts for connecting the inspection solution to company-internal MES or traceability systems will be discussed.
- How can selective solder joints be inspected optically automatically and reliably?
- Which technologies are used in the flexible 2D/3D camera modules for selective solder joint inspection?
- Which possibilities of system integration do the camera modules offer for selective solder joint inspection?
- Which additional tools are available for verification or MES connection?
Who should attend:
- Quality managers and production managers for electronic assemblies
- Technologists, production planners
- Managing director of small and medium-sized manufacturing companies
To register, visit GOEPEL electronic’s Flexibility in the Manufacturing Process event page.
About GOEPEL electronic
GOEPEL electronic is a leading provider of innovative test and inspection solutions for printed circuit board assemblies (PCBAs) and electronic devices and systems. The company is divided into four divisions: Automotive Test Solutions, Embedded JTAG Solutions, Industrial Function Test and Inspection Solutions (AOI·AXI·SPI·IVS). Besides more than 240 employees, who work in the company’s headquarters in Jena/Germany, GOEPEL electronic runs several support and service offices in the UK, USA, India and China. A worldwide distribution ensures the local and on-site support of GOEPEL electronic’s products and solutions.