Reading time ( words)
Indium Corporation will help customers Avoid the Void with its void-reducing Indium8.9HF Solder Paste series at FIEE Smart Future, July 23-26, in São Paulo, Brazil.
Indium8.9HF is a proven solder paste series that delivers no-clean, halogen-free solutions designed to produce low-voiding, enhanced electrical reliability, and improved stability during the printing process. Under optimal process conditions, this solder paste series:
- Exceeds all requirements for enhanced electrical reliability and SIR performance
- Demonstrates consistent printing performance for up to 12 months when refrigerated
- Maintains excellent printing and reflow performance after remaining at room temperature for one month
- Delivers excellent response-to-pause, even after being left on the stencil for 60 hours
- Resists premature flux spread to prevent surfaces from oxidizing
- Performs with both Pb and Pb-free alloys
- Meets HKMC MS184-01 testing criteria Type B—one of the automotive industry’s most stringent reliability criteria
The Indium8.9HF series provides unique oxidation barrier technology that eliminates HIP defects and graping, making solder pastes perfectly suited for automotive and electronics assembly applications.
About Indium Corporation
Indium Corporation is a premier materials manufacturer and supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, thin-film, and thermal management markets. Products include solders and fluxes; brazes; thermal interface materials; sputtering targets; indium, gallium, germanium, and tin metals and inorganic compounds; and NanoFoil. Founded in 1934, the company has global technical support and factories located in China, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the USA.
For more information about Indium Corporation, visit www.indium.com.