Reading time ( words)
The IPC Electronics Materials Forum is an interactive 3-Day technical forum focused on developments in materials and processes associated with advanced electronics assembly and manufacturing. While it is possible to envision many future technologies, they will never be fully realized without the materials and processes to manufacture them. New and emerging technologies such as semi additive processes are expanding our existing materials set targeted for the applications of 5G, automotive, defense and aerospace, and medical electronics.
This conference which will be held November 5–7, 2019 in Minneapolis (Bloomington), Minnesota, will focus on materials for board fabrication, assembly, and post-assembly protection.
Here’s a sneak peek at some of our distinguished speakers:
- Dr. Ning-Cheng Lee, Indium Corporation
- Laura Cohen, Ph.D. and Stan Rak, Continental Automotive Systems, Inc.
- Mike Vinson, Tara Dunn, Averatek
- Audra Thurston, Calumet Electronics Corporation
- Robert Carter, FaradFlex
- Shahriar Naghshineh, LBN, Inc.
- Sarah Czaplewski, IBM
- Jessica Reed, Apollo Seiko
- Jim Stockhausen, AltanaPDG Inc.
- Rakesh Kumar, Specialty Coating Systems, Inc.
- Maria Kogia, Jean-Marc Lucatelli, Donna Dykeman Ph.D., ANSYS/GRANTA, Cambridge UK
Who should attend? This forum is ideal for process engineers, those developing new technology and sourcing materials, and anyone interested in cutting edge technology for the electronics industry. Networking opportunities will be provided throughout.
To register, click here.