Reading time ( words)
Nordson SELECT, a Nordson company, and a global provider of selective soldering systems, has announced that Philipp Grosse, area sales manager DACH, will present at the Southern Germany Soldering Forum scheduled to take place September 11-12, 2019 at Nordson MATRIX in Feldkirchen, Germany near Munich.
Quality assurance in the soldering process is an essential factor for economic success and customer satisfaction in electronics production. Both the business analysis of the process, as well as the selection of the soldering process, and the testing of manufactured components, are the core themes of this event presented by Productronic magazine in cooperation with smartTec GmbH. High profile speakers will provide insight into the topics in exciting and interesting lectures. Specific questions will be welcomed from the audience with valuable tips and insight provided by the panel of specialists.
Attendees to the soldering forum will learn about quality assurance in the soldering process, including:
- Economic analysis of soldering processes
- Quality assurance by the process optimized choice of soldering materials
- Test procedures for quality control and quality assurance
- Process control by optical measurement systems
The program will include presentations by the following process experts:
- Economic analysis of manufacturing processes, Uwe Geisler, Managing Director, smartTec GmbH
- The controlled selective soldering process, Philipp Grosse, Area Sales Manager DACH, Nordson SELECT GmbH
- Quality assurance by process-optimized choice of soldering materials, Alan Plant, Regional Applications Manager Europe, Alpha Assembly Solutions
- Highly integrated components nondestructive testing - X-ray analysis, Uwe Geisler, Managing Director, smartTec GmbH
- Inline process control by optical measurement systems – AOI, Sean Langbridge, European Sales Director, CyberOptics
- Quality assurance in hand soldering, Norbert Weide, Regional Manager Germany, Austria & Poland, OK International Ltd.
- Sustainable protection of the solder joint through selective conformal coating, Gerd Schulze, Key Account Manager, Nordson ASYMTEK
The program for the soldering forum will be the same on both days of the event and will be presented in German. The evening program will take place at the ibis Hotel München Messe in Munich, Germany.
For more information and for registration, please visit www.loetforum.de
About Nordson SELECT
Nordson SELECT, is a leading worldwide supplier of selective soldering systems including Novo standalone machines offering exceptional value and superior process capability ideal for batch production, Cerno in-line systems delivering uncompromised quality and productivity for demanding soldering applications, and Integra multi-station modular systems designed to meet the most challenging high-volume requirements by combining parallel processing with multiple soldering nozzles for the ultimate in flexibility and maximum throughput. To find out more, visit www.nordsonselect.com, or on social media.