Reading time ( words)
IPC Electronics Materials Forum 2019 will be held at Bloomington, Minnesota on November 5-7, 2019.
Across the industry, engineers are tasked with increasing the reliability of components that continue to grow in complexity and decrease in dimension, while meeting the industry’s current and future technical and regulatory requirements.
Rakesh Kumar, Specialty Coating Systems, Inc., will speak at the IPC Electronics Materials Forum, where he will provide details of a new, ultra-thin, water and corrosive resistant, halogen-free Parylene conformal coating for the advanced protection and reliability of critical industrial and consumer electronics.
This is just one example of the novel materials that will be covered at the IPC Electronics Materials Forum where we will take a detailed look at the emerging technologies that challenge the existing materials set.
Top five reasons to attend IPC Materials Forum:
- Meet with technology experts
- Learn about the latest industry developments
- Enjoy an informative keynote by Lenora Clark
- Attend networking reception and breaks to interact with exhibitors
- Implement the best strategies and solutions when you return to your office
To register, click here.