Reading time ( words)
Flex was the recipient of six Cisco 2019 Supplier Appreciation Awards, including Supply Chain Operations’ Supplier of the Year. Cisco unveiled the award winners at its 28th Annual Supplier Appreciation Event at the Santa Clara Convention Center in California.
These awards recognize Flex for:
- Supply Chain Operations’ Supplier of the Year for differentiating itself by exceeding expectations across many areas of the business including quality, technology, responsiveness, flexibility, value creation, sustainability, and consistently demonstrating a high level of partnership.
- EMS Partner of the Year for displaying well rounded performance and partnership in FY19, while in the midst of a challenging operational and commercial climate.
- Excellence in Service and Responsiveness for providing mission critical solutions that enable a disruptive advantage to Cisco in areas including, but not limited to time-to-market, operational execution and long-term cost avoidance.
- Excellence in Repair for delivering the best scorecard performance over the past year, and delivering additional value to Cisco's repair process.
- Excellence in Partner IT for demonstrating the highest level of IT alignment on strategic programs, processes or initiatives that leverage collaborative technologies and solutions in Supply Chain.
- Excellence in Sustainability for distinguishing itself as visionary and collaborative in the social and environmental sustainability space.
“The theme for our 28th annual Supplier Appreciation Event is ‘We Make Possible’, which puts a spotlight on our suppliers’ and partners’ critical role in enabling Cisco’s continued growth, innovation and success,” said Jeff Gallinat, senior vice president, Global Manufacturing Operations, Cisco. “Our supply chain is recognized as an industry leader, and executing our vision requires support and alignment from our supplier and partner ecosystem. Together, we have matured beyond ‘digital disruption,’ and are now building the intelligent supply chain of the future that will allow us to reimagine and accelerate our customers’ success.”
At the event, Cisco celebrated the collective achievements and contributions of its most strategic supply chain partners, and recognized the suppliers and partners that executed exceptionally well across the supply chain.
About Flex Ltd.
Flex is the Sketch-to-Scale® solutions provider that designs and builds intelligent products globally. With approximately 200,000 employees across 30 countries, Flex provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies across industries and markets. For more information, visit flex.com.