Reading time ( words)
Seika Machinery, Inc., a leading provider of advanced machinery, materials and engineering services, announced its sales awards during its annual sales representative training meeting on Tuesday, February 4, 2020 during the IPC APEX EXPO.
The following represent the top numbers in a given territory, and Seika is pleased to announce the 2019 sales awards as follows:
- #1 McDry Sales for 2019 - Assembly Tech, Armand Karolian, New England Territory, U.S.
- #2 McDry Sales for 2019 - Hisco Inc. U.S., Mark Edwards, Director of Supplier Relations
- #3 McDry Sales for 2019 - Ceiba Technologies, Ernesto Bader, Guadalajara, Mexico
- #1 Sawa Sales for 2019 - Solcom, Mike Gusukuma, Antonio Ramos, Baja, Tijuana, Mexico
- #2 Sawa Sales for 2019 - Hisco Inc. U.S./Mexico, Mark Edwards, Director of Supplier Relations
Seika also made honorable mentions to the following:
- Horizon Sales Team headed by David Trail for Sayaka, Sawa and McDry. Midwest/Mideast U.S.
- One and Eins, Ernesto Carrillo, for Sawa.
- Kirby and Demarest, Alan Sibenthall and Steve Kirby, for Sayaka, Pacific Northwest, U.S.