Reading time ( words)
Blackfox Training Institute is opening its facilities to in-person training for the electronics manufacturing industry with a thorough and documented safety plan for all. The health and safety of all employees and customers is the highest priority during the COVID-19 crisis. As Blackfox continues to operate during these rapidly evolving and uncertain times, the health and safety of those entering Blackfox facilities is a top priority.
At Blackfox, we do not take working under these conditions lightly. Blackfox has made the following changes to mitigate the risk of exposure in our facilities:
- Limiting the risk to our employees by reducing the number of staff in our facilities by 50%
- Inbound personal temperature control at entrances
- Face masks provided and to be worn in classrooms, hallways, common areas and in offices
- Hand sanitizers and wipes positioned at entrance and throughout offices and classrooms
- Enhanced sanitation per CDC recommendations with frequent cleanings of our facilities with emphasis on common spaces and surfaces
- Adopted social distancing practices in all work spaces and classrooms
- Mandated work exclusions for anyone who feels ill or is symptomatic, specifically:
If you, or a member of your household, do not feel well (and have not been diagnosed), you should remain home until you have had not had a fever without the use of medicine for 72 hours, all other symptoms have improved and at least seven days have passed since your symptoms first appeared.
Remote IPC Training & Testing Option:
If preferred, Blackfox is offering online IPC training and certification in either English or Spanish from the comfort of your home or office. The following lecture-based classes are offered remotely for CIS, CSE and CIT certification:
- IPC J-STD-001 CIS MODULE 1 ONLY
Please visit www.blackfox.com to see our full course calendar including in-person and online classes.
As always, the health, safety, and well-being of Blackfox customers, associates and communities is of paramount concern. Blackfox will continue to monitor this quickly evolving situation and are here to assist our customers as needed. Thank you to our Blackfox customers!