Reading time ( words)
Part Analytics, the creator of an AI based sourcing and quoting platform for direct materials helps companies identify up to 20% savings on material costs, announced the appointment of Don Dennison as their manufacturer’s rep covering Southeastern New York, New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania.
PIT Equipment Services, LLC started in 1988 with a mission to assist Electronic Assembly Companies in the New York / New Jersey / Eastern Pennsylvania metropolitan area. The key to their long term success is service and support of each product sold.
“We are thrilled to add an up and coming company like Part Analytics to our line card,” commented Don Dennison, President of PIT. “It’s important that we stand behind the companies we represent and that we believe in their product. Part Analytics is offering predictive analytics SaaS platform which enables smarter data-driven decision making to improve profit margin.”
To lessen the impact of supply chain disruption during the COVID-19 crisis, Part Analytics’ software will help you:
- Adapt quickly to ongoing supply chain changes
- See up to 20% savings in direct material costs through lower-cost alternates or data for negotiation opportunities
- Generate Instant Quote instead of waiting 1-2 weeks
- Gain visibility into inventory levels and lowest distributor price from a network of 80+ distributors
- Minimize risk by viewing part availability and lifecycle
- Continuously monitor part cost and risk with proactive notifications