Reading time ( words)
Datest, a leading provider of advanced, efficient and mission-critical in-circuit testing, test engineering and X-ray inspection solutions, announces that it will exhibit in the SMTA International Virtual Conference & Expo. The Live Virtual Exposition is scheduled to take place Sept. 28-30, 2020. Datest will showcase its CT Scanning, Flying Probe Testing, and Failure Analysis Services.
Datest’s testing, engineering, laboratory application, and value-added services include:
- 2D X-ray/Failure Analysis Services
- 3D and CT-Scan X-ray/Failure Analysis Services
- Enhanced flying probe test services
- Enhanced in-circuit testing services
- Datest’s “ecosystem” of partner companies providing analytical laboratory services in the areas of chemical composition, atomic-level microscopy, destructive testing, and ultrasonic imaging, all in support of failure analysis, root cause identification and detection, forensic analysis, and materials science studies
- Bonepile Rehabilitation Services
- Reverse Engineering Services
Datest provides advanced test engineering and inspection services to the CM/EMS and OEM communities, and many other industries. The team prides itself on their speed and flexibility in providing the best solution to each customer’s unique testing needs. With failure analysis services, this includes objects other than printed circuit boards, such as castings, welds, plastic enclosures, artworks, automotive parts, and entire electronic modules and enclosures. The common denominator is a problem needing an immediate solution.