Reading time ( words)
Jabil Inc., reported preliminary, unaudited financial results for its third quarter of fiscal year 2021.
“Our third quarter performance was outstanding,” said CEO Mark Mondello. “The combination of strong demand and excellent execution by the team allowed us to deliver $277 million in core operating income on revenue of $7.2 billion,” he added.
Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2021 Highlights:
- Net revenue: $7.2 billion
- Diversified Manufacturing Services (DMS) year-on-year revenue growth: 21 percent
- Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) year-on-year revenue growth: 8 percent
- U.S. GAAP operating income: $239.8 million
- U.S. GAAP diluted earnings per share: $1.12
- Core operating income (Non-GAAP): $276.9 million
- Core diluted earnings per share (Non-GAAP): $1.30
Fourth Quarter of Fiscal Year 2021 Outlook:
- Net revenue: $7.3 billion to $7.9 billion
- U.S. GAAP operating income: $242 million to $302 million
- U.S. GAAP diluted earnings per share: $1.00 to $1.20 per diluted share
- Core operating income (Non-GAAP): $280 million to $340 million
- Core diluted earnings per share: $1.25 to $1.45 per diluted share
- Total company revenue: Increase 4 percent year-on-year
Fiscal Year 2021 Updated Outlook:
“I’m confident in our plan. As a result, we are raising our financial outlook for the balance of the year. We now expect FY21 revenue to be in the neighborhood of $29.5 billion, with core EPS of approximately $5.50,” added Mondello.