Reading time ( words)
Mycronic’s Board of Directors has resolved to utilize the authorization given by the Annual General Meeting 2021 to acquire the company’s own shares in accordance with the following:
- Acquisition may not exceed 89,600 shares in the company
- Acquisition of shares in the company may only be made on Nasdaq Stockholm
- Acquisition of shares on Nasdaq Stockholm may only take place at a price within the price range recorded on the Nasdaq Stockholm at any given time
- The payment for the shares shall be made in cash
- The resolution may be used on one or several occasions up until the end of the 2022 Annual General Meeting
The purpose of the above resolution to acquire shares is to enable delivery of shares to participants in the long term incentive program LTIP 2021.
Dr. Ronald C. Lasky, Indium Corp.
It may be difficult to see any bright spots in the current and recent economic situation. We have all experienced the devastation of the pandemic, supply chain issues, and most recently, inflation. However, as a senior technologist for an international materials supplier (Indium Corporation) and a professor of engineering at an Ivy League research university (Dartmouth College), I offer these four silver linings for those of us in the electronics industry.
Chris Peters, USPAE
Events of the past two years have clearly demonstrated the value of strong trading relationships. When materials become constrained, as in the recent microchip shortage or any of the pandemic-driven supply chain snafus, the companies that have those materials have a choice to make. Which customers will be put at the front of the line, and which will be placed at the rear? Too often, company executives assume that since they are a large buyer, they automatically will be prioritized when supplies are constrained. Research has shown that this is not always the case, and that assumption can leave a company in a weakened position.
The Electronics Industry’s Guide to… The Evolving PCB NPI Process is the first book in I-Connect007’s new The Electronics Industry’s Guide to… technical series. This valuable resource is for all segments of the electronics interconnect industry.