Reading time ( words)
Four Indium Corporation experts will share their industry insight and knowledge on topics including thermal interface materials, electronic materials, and solder alloys and processes at IPC APEX Expo, Jan. 25-27, San Diego, California, U.S.
The following technical papers from Indium Corporation’s technical experts will be featured:
- “Study of Performance of Liquid Metal Containing Different Contents of Ag Particular Additives for Thermal Interface Materials” by Guangyu Fan, Ph.D., research chemist
- “Solid Liquid Hybrid TIMs – Part II: The Power of m2TIMs” by Miloš Lazić, product development specialist
- “Dispensing Performances of Liquid Metal Alloys Containing Organic Compound Additives as Thermal Interface Materials for IC Module Applications” by Dr. Fan
- “A Novel Epoxy Flux for Preventing VIPPO Hot Tear Defects” by David Bedner, research chemist
- “Lead-Free Low-Temperature Solder Paste for Drop Shock Critical Applications” by HongWen Zhang, Ph.D., R&D manager, alloy group
Lazić will also chair a track on solder alloys and processes.
For more information about Indium Corporation’s technical knowledge, innovative materials solutions, and experts, visit booth #3046 at the show.
Download The Printed Circuit Assembler’s Guide to… Solder Defects by Dr. Ronald C. Lasky. You can also view other titles in our full I-007e Book library here.