Reading time ( words)
Indium Corporation is pleased to announce that 16 employees have earned SMTA certification as part of its ongoing mission to invest in its technical talent to ensure customer success through professional development.
These team members join several of their colleagues around the globe as Certified SMT Process Engineers (CSMTPEs):
- Timothy Raner, research associate
- Ryan Mayberry, technical support engineer
- Dr. Casey Rowland, research chemist
- Dr. Jay Decker, research chemist
- Jenny Gallery, product specialist
- Dr. Mohan Gamage, research chemist
- Tyler Hutchinson, senior product specialist
- Brian Rundell, technical support engineer
- Tyler Richmond, research associate
- Joseph Hertline, product manager – ESM/power electronics
- Elaina Montague, research chemist
- Matthew Gruber, technical support engineer
- John Swick, technical sales engineer – automotive
- Dr. Arnab Dasgupta, research technologist
- Claire Hotvedt, product development specialist
- Dr. Hyoryoon Jo, research chemist
SMTA's CSMTPE Certification is a unique program that is sponsored by the Surface Mount Technology Association (SMTA), which recognizes and certifies competence across the entire SMT assembly process at an engineering level. This certification is one of the electronics assembly industry's most respected validations of process excellence.
Download The Printed Circuit Assembler’s Guide to… Solder Defects by Christopher Nash and Dr. Ronald C. Lasky. You can also view other titles in our full I-007e Book library here.