Reading time ( words)
At the 66th IPC Annual Meeting on January 24, held in conjunction with IPC APEX EXPO 2023, the IPC Board of Directors announced new and second-term members. Board members serve a four-year term, and the student board member serves a one-year term.
The newly elected Board Members are:
- First-time Board Member: Paul Baldassari, Executive Vice President, Worldwide Operations, Flex
- First-time Board Member: Meredith LaBeau, Chief Technology Officer, Calumet Electronics
- Second-term Board Member: Foo-Ming Fu, Chairman and CEO, HaiNa Cognitive Connections (HCC)
- Second-term Board Member: Carsten Salewski, Executive Board Member, Sales, Marketing and International Business, Viscom AG
- Student Board Member: Henry Crandall, University of Utah
"IPC is privileged to add these outstanding industry professionals to our current slate of Board members,” said John W. Mitchell, IPC president and CEO. “We look forward to working with them as we work to advance the global electronics manufacturing industry to build electronics better.”
In addition to Board election announcements, IPC honored three outgoing Board Members:
- Nilesh Naik, Eagle Circuits
- Peter Cleveland, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co.
- Hannah Nelson, Valparaiso University
Added Mitchell, “IPC expresses its sincere gratitude to Nilesh, Peter and Hannah for their dedicated service to the IPC Board. All three shared their expertise with IPC and industry – we thank them for imparting their knowledge and helping guide IPC to best serve our members and the global electronics community.”