Reading time ( words)
KIC will exhibit in Hall 4, Booth #126 at SMTconnect, scheduled to take May 9-11, 2023, in Nuremburg, German. KIC provides the most accurate Heat to Data solutions including its award-winning support with onsite service and application knowledge from the thermal process experts.
KIC provides Heat to Data Solutions for all electronics assembly and semiconductor packaging Thermal Processes. Its solutions cover Machine Performance Tracking with Heat Transfer IndexTM - automated NPI recipe setup - Thermal Profile Optimization – Automation for Traceable Audit Data with Automatic Profiling and Profile Inspection. KIC is the inventor of automatic profiling and real-time process inspection with RPI and WPI for reflow/cure/wave. The company continues to innovate with a complete ecosystem of solutions for its customers’ manufacturing requirements.
Machine Performance Tracking
- Smart Reflow Analyzer - detecting oven performance to make maintenance more effective and precise. Easily identify changes: heat transfer with HTITM, temperature, and speed.
- Wave Surfer – Track preheat peak temperatures and ramp rates, and peak temperature and dwell time through the wave.
Profile Setup, Optimization, and Verification
- SPS Smart Profiler with AutoFocus and Navigator automated NPI oven setup and optimization tools. Used across all factory floor thermal processes (soldering, curing, rework, etc.)
Automation and Inspection
- An infinite number of automation possibilities across five different platforms for a customized solution specifically for your requirements. Something for every budget and every requirement.
- The most options available – always the most accurate and independent monitoring solutions.
- From simple automatic profiling to fully integrated real-time profile inspection traceability and process control, and everything in between.
- Always with our award-winning onsite service and application support in every region worldwide, with the experience and knowledge from the thermal process experts, KIC.