Reading time ( words)
Herzlia, Israel and Hudson, Mass. — Tecnomatix Technologies Ltd. announces that ACT Electronics has standardized on Tecnomatix eMPower solutions across its U.S. manufacturing and design facilities.
ACT purchased a number of new licenses for key products in the eMPower PCB Assembly and Test suite from Tecnomatix Unicam, a wholly owned subsidiary ofTecnomatix Technologies.
ACT's decision to standardize on eMPower across all manufacturing facilities in the U.S. will allow the company to:
- Further optimize its new product introduction (NPI) programs
- Enhance production line monitoring for faster problem resolution
- Balance production lines between machines to ensure optimal manufacturing
- Accelerate NPI debugging by checking part data files prior to transmitting to the machines
- Improve BOM and CAD importing and better compare BOM data between jobs
- Better manage libraries of part data files
ACT began using Tecnomatix Unicam products in 1996, and since then more than 95 percent of its programs and processes have been created using software from Tecnomatix, including all of its global part data libraries.
eM-Assembly Expert is part of the eMPower PCB Assembly & Test suite from Tecnomatix Unicam, an end-to-end solution for collaboratively creating, optimizing and managing PCB New Product Introductions (NPI).
ACT Electronics Inc. provides value-added electronics manufacturing services to original equipment manufacturers in the networking and telecommunications, computer, industrial, and medical equipment markets.
Tecnomatix Technologies Ltd. is the driving force in Manufacturing Process Management (MPM). For more information, visit www.tecnomatix.com.