Reading time ( words)
Elgin, Ill. — As a leading supplier of electronic assembly machinery, Panasonic Factory Automation (PFA) has introduced a new offering, Solutions.
Solutions was developed to globally share methods to increase customer profit, performance and possibilities. Insight from customer suggestions and challenges coupled with Matsushita's own manufacturing experience has provided solutions that simultaneously increase throughput, decrease costs and maximize the full potential of PFA's products. The primary goal of the program is to demonstrate the benefits of customers partnering with their OEMs.
Specifically, Solutions offerings include:
- Enhancements (White LED Fiducial Light kit: increases recognition, longer lifespan, energy savings; Wide Angle PCB Detection Sensor upgrade: for increased detection range, improved recognition, etc.)
- Equipment maintenance (lubrication, calibration, etc.)
- Spare parts options (reversible tape cutter blades, Panasonic-certified remanufactured placement head assemblies, etc.)
- Tools and jigs (to ensure optimal pick up and placement accuracy)
- Training, extended warranty, etc.
Panasonic Factory Automation Co., a North American source for electronic assembly equipment, software and technical support, provides total business systems solutions for electronic semiconductor and packaging companies in the global marketplace through one provider. For more information, visit www.panasonicfa.com.