Reading time ( words)
Key Largo, Fla. -- A.P.E. South announces that all its field service engineers (FSEs) and regional sales managers have completed the Joint Industry Standard Instructor Course (IPC/EIA J-STD-001C).
The J-STD-001C course was instructed by Master Instructor Ray Dawson from Team Source in Austin, Texas and held at A.P.E.'s corporate retreat in Key Largo, Fla.
The following individuals completed the J-STD-001C in February:
- Cathy Patterson, National Sales Manager
- Casey Scheu, V.P.
- Patrick McBride, Regional FSE Director
- David Horvath, Eastern Regional Sales Manager
- Justin Bentley, Midwest FSE
- Neil Curtis, Midwest Regional Sales Manager
- Ike Sedberry, Midwest FSE
- Maurice Vaughn, Tech Support
- Lynn Carpenter, Sr. FSE
A.P.E. South is a leading supplier of rework equipment to the global electronics manufacturing marketplace. For more information, visit www.ape.com.