Reading time ( words)
Northbrook, Ill. -- IPC -- Association Connecting Electronics Industries has developed two ways to participate in the 2003 Spring Technology Market Research Council (TMRC) Meeting, taking place on Tuesday, May 6.
This year, participants can either call in to the conference or attend in person at the Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport in Chicago, Ill.
For the one-day event, IPC has gathered several experts from the electronic interconnect industries and leaders from the electronics manufacturing services, interconnect manufacturing services/printed circuit board and OEM sectors who will all center their presentations around answering the question, "Where do we go from here?"
This year's scheduled speakers include:
- J. Keith Dunne, managing director and research analyst at RBC Capital Markets
- Walt Custer, president of Custer Consulting Group
- Kenton Alder, TTM Technologies president and CEO
- Stacey Peterson, CFO and secretary at TTM Technologies
- Roy A. Bauer, Pemstar Inc.'s executive vice president, North American operations
- Lawrence A. Wiklund, Intel Corp.'s director of components and systems materials operation
Those who physically attend the 2003 Spring TMRC Conference will be able to develop new business contacts, renew existing business relationships and discuss industry topics in a more relaxed setting through a networking breakfast from 8:30 to 10 a.m., and again at a networking luncheon from noon to 1:30 p.m.
Those who attend by teleconference will be able to download the presentations and listen from 10 a.m. to noon., Central Standard Time (CST) and from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m., CST.IPC is a trade association dedicated to the competitive excellence and financial success of its more than 2,400 member companies, which represent all facets of the electronic interconnection industry, including design, printed circuit board manufacturing and electronics assembly. For more information, visit www.ipc.org.