Reading time ( words)
Alpha, the world leader in the production of electronic soldering and bonding materials, will participate in a full day seminar on “Soldering Challenges: A Balance of Cost, Quality & Performance” which is hosted by RMG Technologies, on July 16th in Pullman Saigo Centre Hotel, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. RMG Technologies is Alpha’s distributor in Vietnam.
The free seminar focuses on the current challenges of soldering and how to balance cost, quality and performance. Alpha’s presentation will specifically focus on the improvement of soldering materials and KURTZ ERSA will focus on the soldering machines.
The Alpha and KURTZ ERSA teams will cover the following key topics:
Introduction of Alpha’s Soldering Materials:
- How to get a good SMT process with quality, throughput and production cost savings
Market Trends for Paste Development:
- How to improve voiding issues
Introduction of ERSA Soldering Station & Rework Product Line:
- Applications, features and advantages of the ERSA equipment
Introduction of ERSA Soldering Machines:
- Reflow system – process requirements and features for lead-free soldering
- Wave soldering machines – latest trends for high quality & lead-free application
- Selective soldering systems – technical and economical advantages
For those who would like more information on this seminar, please contact Ricardo Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kelvin Ho at email@example.com.
To learn more about Alpha’s vast product offering and capabilities, please visit our site at alpha.alent.com.
Alpha, a business unit of Alent plc, is the global leader in the development, manufacturing and sales of innovative specialty materials used in a wide range of industry segments, including electronics assembly, power electronics, die attach, LED lighting, photovoltaics, semiconductor packaging, automotive and others.