Reading time ( words)
GETECH, the worldwide leader in PCB automation and depaneling, announces that it received a significant PO from a tier-one memory manufacturer for its Asian facilities. The order covers the development and delivery of a series of machines designed to increase productivity and production consistency:
- Measurement, Packing and Sorting Workcell for solid-state devices
- Measurement, Packing and Sorting Workcell for memory modules
The system series is designed and capable of PCBA dimensional measurement; they identify cross-out and reject boards, and perform sorting and packing into trays. The systems also use a flexible robotic arm combined with multiple servo-driven axis for parts and tray handling. With multiple megapixel cameras, the systems perform PCBS post-routing dimensional measurement as well as ID label alignment and position detection.
Additional benefits include:
- Perform dimensional measurement on routed SSD, DIMM & SoDIMM (modules)
- Real-time measurement and recording of measured data
- Automatic pick-and-place of good modules to process tray
- Differentiate and segregate reject modules into reject tray
- Differentiate and segregate cross-out boards modules into waste bin
- Differentiate and segregate misaligned labels into reject tray
These systems contribute to higher quality and overall efficiency, save time on labor, and are available 24/7.
Getech Automation was established in 1992 to focus on developing and manufacturing machines and systems to meet key needs of the PCBA and Semi-conductor industries. Today, GETECH has evolved to become a major producer of machinery and automation systems used by PCBA and semiconductor companies. Every machine and system delivers the highest degree of productivity while ensuring product quality and integrity. However, the company’s expertise extends beyond the world of electronics to include systems delivered to governmental agencies and corporate clients involved with pharmaceutical delivery and munitions manufacture. GETECH is certified as a Quality Standard ISO 9001:2008 company and has experience building machines to meet both CE and SEMI standards. Contact the company at +1 970 412 6759 [USA/Europe] or +65 6756 9722/3 [Asia].