How well do you know your manufacturing process? Are costly inconsistencies impacting your bottom line? IPC Standards Gap Analysis (SGA) is designed to enhance the financial success of IPC member companies. The service offered by IPC, examines your current manufacturing processes to uncover inconsistencies and provide a confidential report highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
Need to know more?
IPC is hosting a webinar to discuss our Standards Gap Analysis (SGA) and how it can benefit EMS companies. This complimentary webinar will focus on the different benefits of the SGA program, while highlighting areas where the analysis can help your company.
Join Randy Cherry, Director Validation Services, as he speaks on the many areas identified through the SGA program, and answers your questions to help best understand why this process is a necessity for modern companies. Topics discussed during the webinar will include:
- Areas of the manufacturing process SMT Assembly, PTH Assembly, Incoming Inspection, Soldering
- Evaluation of Personnel Proficiency, Operator/Inspector Activities and Training
- Opportunities for process improvement ESD Practices, Lead free Assembly, Cleaning and Coating, Material Handling
- Benefits of the SGA program
- Increased knowledge of IPC standards requirements and using them in a manufacturing environment
SGA is designed to enhance your operational efficiency by examining current manufacturing processes to uncover costly inconsistencies. Register now for the SGA webinar and learn how this analysis can help increase production throughput and enhance the overall quality of finished goods.
Register for November 17, 2015 at 10:00am central time zone Webinar ID: 146-726-691 After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Register for November 19, 2015 at 3:00pm central time zone Webinar ID: 127-811-931 After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.