Reading time ( words)
Ryder Industries Ltd, the Swiss-owned EMS provider with manufacturing facilities in China, has been awarded ACE status (Advanced Certified Enterprise) by China Customs.
Advanced Certified Enterprise (ACE) is the most elite status that can be awarded in China, and gives the highest level of customs clearance. This is a great asset to all Ryder’s customers.
Ryder customers will benefit from this:
1. On-time customer shipment, on-time raw materials
- Ryder shipments whisk through customs controls: ACE companies’ shipments are only ever rarely inspected in China, and when they are, they get top priority.
- Ryder shipments qualify for a transit guarantee waiver, as ACE status fulfills many of the conditions required.
- Ryder shipments save paperwork, in that no financial security is required for Inward Customs Processing or Customs Warehousing.
- Smoother paperwork processing at destinations in EU and USA, thanks to mutual recognition of AEO status.
2. Lower risk
- Upon profiling, Ryder receives a lower risk score.
- Worldwide Ryder is documented as a safe, secure and compliant partner in international trade.
AEO (Authorized Economic Operator) status
An Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) is defined by the WCO (the World Customs Organization) SAFE (Framework of Standards to Secure and Facilitate global trade) Framework of Standards as a party involved in the international movement of goods, in whatever function, that has been approved by, or on behalf of, a national Customs administration as complying with WCO or equivalent supply chain security standards. AEOs include inter alia manufacturers, importers, exporters, and others. Its status is recognised by the United States C-TPAT program.
Ryder is a pure EMS company which provides one-stop EMS service. It has more than 35 years of experience in developing and manufacturing electronic products. It provides full turnkey engineering services in mechanical and electronic design as well as software and firmware programming.