Reading time ( words)
When design engineers, purchasing professionals and policy makers gather at this year’s ELEXCON, one of China's largest and most important electronic exhibitions, a wide range of topics critical to the continuing progress of the industry will be featured:
- Start-ups: hardware, software and the supply chain—a focus on entrepreneurial trends accelerating industrial reshuffling
- Cross innovation: automotive, industrial & medical electronics—unbounded innovation generating endless cross-market opportunities
- One-stop: a one-stop exchange—purchase platforms for components, modules and system integration
Looking ahead, innovation, entrepreneurship and inter-industry integration will be a central focus at ELEXCON 2016, which will be held from August 24–26, 2016 at the Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center.
- IPC & Embedded Expo
- Southern China Automotive Electronics Summit
- MCU! MCU!
- China International Medical Electronics Tech (CMET)
- IOT Technology and Application Conference
- China Mobile Manufacture Forum (CMMF)
"ELEXCON is one of the most popular exhibitions in China with an emphasis on electronic components, materials and assembly. It is an excellent platform for global IC, electronic component, module, electronic material, and electronic manufacturing equipment enterprises. More than 500 international companies exhibit to promote their brands, launch new products and technologies, and conduct business exchanges in the Chinese market. It is also a one-stop industrial exchange platform on which electronics manufacturing industry professionals, buyers, media and decision-makers collect information concerning suppliers, technologies and markets and explore industrial development directions," said Jesse Zhao, vice president of Creativity Convention & Exhibition, the organizer of ELEXCON 2016.
For more information on the event, click here.