Reading time ( words)
Riverwood Solutions has helped dozens of companies move from innovation to fulfilment, some of them now globally renowned brands with successful IPOs or company sales behind them. With simple tools and decades of experience helping innovators turn ideas into profitable products, Riverwood Solutions has designed and transformed numerous supply chains.
In this webinar Riverwood Solutions’ Consultants, Ron Keith and Akhil Oltikar will describe the processes and the pitfalls seen when turning great ideas into great products. They will cover:
Supply chain design and optimisation
- Product realisation and Design for Manufacturability (DfM)
- Vendor Selection and Management
Riverwood Solution brings together three key elements to drive success in hardware design, manufacture and fulfilment:
- Riverwood Solutions consultants works with brands to design and build the supply chain and operational excellence that leads to on time, high quality, economic, manufacturing, in the geography that most suits the product;
- Riverwood Solutions product realisation team works with a product design to ensure it’s designed for manufacture and fit for purpose, utilising the right materials and manufacturing techniques;
- Riverwood Solutions work with vendors to maximise the value and service they provide, with dozens of consultants in all of the world’s major manufacturing geographies.
Who should attend?
- Innovators wishing to take a concept to market
- Operations, manufacturing or supply chain executives wishing to optimise their manufacturing processes
- Investors working with hardware companies
- CFOs wishing to drive more value from their supply chain
- Purchasers looking to reduce supply chain costs
The webinar will walk through real examples of supply chain design, explaining the potential pitfalls and how to avoid them. It will also cover some of the simple ways in which you can assess your own supply chain and see how better quality, better performance and greater value can be achieved.
To register for the webinar, click here.
Date and time: Wednesday, May 4, 2016 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM BST