Reading time ( words)
Markus Norrbom, currently responsible for NOTE's central sourcing function, has joined the group management.
"We have a clear focus on sharpening our competitiveness and increase our profitable sales growth. As part of this, we put a lot of efforts in rationalizing our cost side," said Stefan Hedelius, NOTE’s CEO and president. "In parallel, we’re implementing a business-specific ERP system across the group’s units to harmonize internal processes, also within the purchasing and sourcing area. Appointing Markus into group management is a natural step in this process."
Current members of group management are as follows:
- Stefan Hedelius, Chief Executive Officer & President
- Henrik Nygren, Chief Financial Officer
- Robert Rosenzweig, Chief Operating Officer
- Fredrik Schultz, Chief Sales Officer
- Markus Norrbom, VP Sourcing