Product Group Field Manager Waterbury, CT
The Product Group Field Manager is responsible for creating and driving the regional product line strategic plan in coordination with the global product line managers, strategic account manager and regional business managers. The successful candidate must balance commercial obligations to assist the sales teams in closing new business, perpetuating technical expertise throughout the field and develop best practices for the region.
Education: Bachelor’s degree; 5 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of both.
- Thorough understanding of the PCB business; specifics in wet processing areas.
- Facilitate developing commercial and technical strategy for customers.
- Create and deliver customer facing presentations.
- Create and execute a product rationalization program aligning with global product managers.
- Develop roll-out packages for new product introductions, including operating guides.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Expert in chemistry and chemical interaction within PCB manufacturing.
- Willingness to travel globally.
MacDermid Enthone is an E-Verify Company and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job applicant procedures. "Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation."