Technical Support Engineer, Germany
We are looking for a technical support engineer to join our team at our German facility in Kirchheimbolanden. The successful candidate will assist potential and current customers in appreciating the benefits of using and optimizing the use of Ventec materials in their PCB manufacturing processes, enhance customer loyalty and satisfaction, spread the use of Ventec materials, and grow sales. The technical support engineer will provide a two-way channel of technical communication between Ventec’s production facilities and U.K./European customers.
Skills and abilities required for the role:
- Scientific and technical educational background
- Experience in the PCB industry in engineering and/or manufacturing
- Strong communications skills (German and English) with the ability to write full technical reports for group or customer distribution
- Ability to work in an organized, proactive, and enthusiastic way
- Ability to work well both in a team as well as an individual
- Good user knowledge of common Microsoft Office programs
- A full driving license is essential
- Willingness to travel regularly throughout Europe and occasionally to Asia
- Excellent salary and benefits commensurate with experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a successful brand and leading team with excellent benefits.