Technical Sales Engineer, Germany
Want to advance your career by joining our globally successful and growing world-class CCL manufacturing company and help drive that success? Tasked with driving sales in the German-speaking markets, you will be a key member of the technical sales team. Your focus will be on Ventec’s core market segments: military/aerospace, automotive, and medical offering a full range of high-reliability materials including polyimide, IMS, and thermal management products.
Skills and abilities required for the role:
- Seven to 10 years of experience in the PCB industry in engineering and/or manufacturing
- Strong communications skills (German and English)
- Project management experience
- Detail-oriented approach to tasks
- Ability to manage tasks and set goals independently as well as part of a team
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- A full driving license is essential.
- Willingness to travel regularly throughout Europe and occasionally to Asia
- Excellent salary and benefits commensurate with experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a successful brand and leading team with excellent benefits.