Technical Support/Sales Engineer, U.K.
We are looking to expand our U.K. technical support team. As a technical support/sales engineer (home office/Leamington Spa), you will assist potential customers and current customers in appreciating the benefits of using—and optimizing the use of—Ventec materials in their printed circuit board manufacturing processes, enhance customer loyalty and satisfaction, spread the use of Ventec materials, and grow sales. You will provide a two-way channel of technical communication between Ventec’s production facilities and U.K./European customers.
Skills and Abilities Required for the Role
- HNC, HND, degree, or equivalent in a technical/scientific discipline
- Scientific/technical educational background
- Printed circuit board industry experience an advantage
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in an organized proactive and enthusiastic way
- Ability to work well both in a team as well as an individual
- Good user knowledge of common Microsoft Office programs
- Full driving license essential
What’s Being Offered
- Excellent salary and benefits commensurate with experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a successful brand and leading team with excellent benefits.