Reading time ( words)
Horizon Sales, a leading manufacturers' representative corporation specializing in the sales and marketing of premier electronics assembly equipment, will exhibit at the SMTA Ohio Expo & Tech Forum, which is scheduled to take place July 13, 2017 at the Embassy Suites Cleveland Rockside in Independence (Cleveland), Ohio.
The Horizon team will display products and materials of interest from many of its leading suppliers including:
- GPD Global – Dispensing equipment and lead forming machines and supplies
- InsulFab – PCB tooling and fixtures
- Juki Automation Systems Inc. – Full line of manufacturing equipment for the electronics industry
- PDR Americas – Unique IR rework systems
- Promation Inc. – Conveyers, laser soldering, automation
- Viscom – PCB, X-ray, AOI, SPI, CCI semiconductor inspection systems
Horizon manages and sells to the mid-western states of Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Western Pennsylvania, Illinois, Eastern Iowa and Wisconsin. In business for more than 25 years, Horizon supplies state-of-the-art equipment and supplies to its customers, helping them to achieve best-in-class status in their respective markets.
About Horizon Sales
Horizon Sales is a manufacturers’ representative corporation supplying machinery and supplies to the electronics industry. Located in Brighton, Michigan and Lockport IL, Horizon manages and sells to the following states: Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and Western Pennsylvania, Illinois, Eastern Iowa and Wisconsin. For more information, visit www.horizonsales.com.