Reading time ( words)
ZESTRON Academy has released the 2019 Cleaning Webinar Series schedule. ZESTRON Academy continues to educate production line operators, manufacturing and quality control managers as well as process engineers by providing detailed industry knowledge and troubleshooting techniques.
All webinars are FREE of charge, and will be presented by ZESTRON Academy’s accredited experts, Umut Tosun, M.S.Ch.E., Application Technology Manager, and Ravi Parthasarathy, M.S.Ch.E., Senior Application Engineer.
- Should You Clean PCBs (March 21)
- DI-Water vs Chemistry (April 25)
- Cleaning with pH Neutral Chemistry – Background, Applications, and Benefits (May 23)
- Jet Printing Solder Paste and Cleaning Challenges (June 27)
- Defluxing Advanced Packages (July 25)
- Surface Cleanliness Assessment (August 29)
- Cleaning Before Conformal Coating (September 26)
- Multiple Thermal Cycle (October 24)
ZESTRON is headquartered in Manassas, Virginia and operates in more than 35 countries. With eight technical centers worldwide and the industry’s most knowledgeable team of engineers focused on high precision cleaning, ZESTRON’s commitment to ensuring that its customers surpass even the most stringent cleaning requirements is without equal.