Reading time ( words)
Bittele Electronics Inc., a Toronto-based firm specializing in prototype and low volume printed circuit board assembly, announced today that it has completed the construction of a new PCB assembly production line for prototype and low volume assembly. The new PCB assembly line is now open for production.
This new, fully automated, PCB assembly production line, featuring state-of-the-art technology, offers greater efficiency, cost savings and convenience to customers throughout the world. The benefits of this new PCB production line include:
- 100% machine placement of PCB board parts, even for single-piece orders.
- Automated assembly procedures, including PCB loading, paste printing, parts placement/installation, reflow process and AOI (Automatic Optic Inspection) inspection.
- A 10-zone reflow oven that ensures lead-free processing has the same quality as mass-produced processing.
- High quality solder paste, which is ideal for fine pitch assembly.
- An SMT machine that does not require extra parts to adapt to the feeder, which saves money.
“This new production line allows Bittele to serve its customers with flexibility, no matter what the order size," said says Ben Peng Yang, General Manager, Bittele Electronics, Inc.
For more information, please click here.
About Bittele Electronics
In business since 2003, Bittele has established itself as a premier provider of low cost, PCB assembly solutions. Bittele Electronics specializes in PCB Prototype Assembly and Low Volume Assembly services for electronic design engineers. It is headquartered in Toronto, Canada, with production facilities in China. Bittele Electronics is capable of meeting all assembly needs by consignment, partial Turn-Key or full Turn-key services.