Reading time ( words)
Celestica Inc., a global leader in the delivery of end-to-end product lifecycle solutions, today announced the winners of its 2015 Total Cost of Ownership (TCOO) Supplier Awards. The awards honor suppliers who provide the best TCOO performance to Celestica and support the company's overall business objectives.
Celestica is pleased to congratulate the 2015 TCOO Supplier Award recipients:
- Best TCOO Score Award: Molex, LLC.
- Best Distributor Partner Award: Avnet Electronics Marketing
- Best IT Partner Award: Sisense Inc.
- Partner for Growth Award: Sistemas de Interconexión S.A.
- Best Design Partner, Custom Mechanicals Award: Delta Electronics, Inc.
- Best Design Partner, Electronics Award: Broadcom Limited
- Best Technical Design Solutions Award: Amphenol FCI and Intel Corporation
- Best Sustainability Partner Award: ON Semiconductor
- Best Custom Mechanical Partner Award: LFE Corporation
- Best Interconnect Passives and Electromechanical Partner Award: Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
- Best Semiconductor Partner Award: NXP Semiconductors
- Best Renewable Energy Partner Award: Xinyi Solar (North America) Inc.
- Best Indirect Services Partner Award: Adecco USA Inc. and Adecco Employment Services Limited
- Best Regional TCOO™ Score Award, Asia: Fagerdala Singapore Pte Ltd.
- Best Regional TCOO™ Partner Award, Americas and Europe: Innovative Packing Solutions
In addition, Celestica would like to recognize the following honourees who made a significant contribution to its supply chain goals in 2015:
- Best TCOO Score Award category: LFE Corporation and Yan Tat Corporation
- Best Distributor Partner Award category: Arrow Electronics, Inc. and Future Electronics
- Best IT Partner Award category: IBM Global Services
- Partner for Growth Award category: Broadcom Limited and Well-Tech Electronics
- Best Technical Design Solutions Award category: Fagerdala Singapore Pte. Ltd. and TTM Technologies Inc.
- Best Sustainability Partner Award category: NXP Semiconductors and Taiyo Yuden Co., Ltd.
- Best Regional TCOO Partner Award category, Asia: Ideal Jacobs (Xiamen) Corporation
- Best Regional TCOO Partner Award category, Americas and Europe: Arnold Industries Cork Ltd.
"We are pleased to recognize this year's TCOO award winners and honourees for their exceptional achievements in helping us to drive speed, flexibility and innovation through our supply chain," said Paul Blom, Chief Procurement Officer, Celestica. "These companies play an important role in our future as we work together to build a more intelligent and flexible supply chain to enable our customers' success and to meet the market demands of tomorrow."
Celestica's TCOO Supplier Awards program celebrates the achievements of the top performers in Celestica's global network of over 4,000 suppliers. Celestica's TCOO system is focused on evaluating supplier performance by measuring the total cost to produce, deliver and support products and services beyond the supplier invoice price. As such, it considers the following supplier attributes: quality, delivery, price, flexibility, innovation and technology.
Celestica is dedicated to delivering end-to-end product lifecycle solutions to drive our customers' success. Through our simplified global operations network and information technology platform, we are solid partners who deliver informed, flexible solutions that enable our customers to succeed in the markets they serve. Committed to providing a truly differentiated customer experience, our agile and adaptive employees share a proud history of demonstrated expertise and creativity that provides our customers with the ability to overcome complex challenges.