Reading time ( words)
Aqueous Technologies is pleased to announce its latest educational program “The Reasons for Cleaning” Webinar. "The Reasons for Cleaning" covers many relevant topics including the cleaning of circuit assemblies from an historical, current, and future perspective.
Covered topics include:
- Many of us haven't cleaned for more than twenty years so why do we need to clean now?
- How much assembly contamination is acceptable?
- What's the true cost of cleaning?
- How are most assemblers cleaning their assemblies?
- Do I need a chemical to clean?
- What's the environmental impact when I clean (am I solving one problem and creating another)?
- Are there any alternatives to cleaning?
- How clean is clean enough?
- Contamination caused ECM failure mechanisms including Dendritic Growth, Parasitic Leakage, CAF (Conductive Anodic Filament)
The Reasons for Cleaning, a Live Webinar will take place on Wednesday, July 6, 2016 at 8:00 AM Pacific Time (UTC -7). Register here.