Reading time ( words)
Inovaxe today announced plans to exhibit at the SMTA Wisconsin Expo & Tech Forum on Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at the Milwaukee Airport Crowne Plaza in Wisconsin. The company will highlight its IA700-S-C half size SMART Storage System.
Inovaxe’s Intelligent Ultra-Lean Total Material Handling and Storage Solution addresses the challenges of dealing with SMT parts and kits within the stockroom and WIP locations. It provides manufacturers with the capabilities to substantially streamline their material handling systems and achieve the following benefits:
- More than 90 percent labor reduction in pulling kits and returning parts
- More than 90 percent space reduction for storing SMT parts and kits
- Reduction of set up time and increase in machine up time
- Reduction of operator travel time by 60 percent
- Eliminates paper for kit pull and feeder loading operation
- Drastically enhance inventory accuracy without counting parts
- Substantially reduce errors in the feeder set up operation
- Typical ROI is less than three to six months
About Inovaxe Corp.
Inovaxe Corporation is focused on delivering innovative production and inventory management solutions to the electronics industry. The Company’s product offering includes Smart and Passive storage carts and racks (InoAuto, InoBin, InoTube, InoTray, InoReel, InoCarts and InoKits) and Moisture Sensitive Device Material Storage Hardware (InoCart MSD), an inventory/kitting software management tool (InoView), and InoAuto Locator software for locating components. For more information and a demonstration of Inovaxe product offerings, click here.