Reading time ( words)
Indium Corporation has released Indium6.6HF Solder Paste—a new water-soluble solder paste that is compatible with both SnPb and Pb-free alloys. Indium6.6HF is designed to provide exceptional stencil printing performance and minimize voiding in PCB assembly applications.
Indium6.6HF exhibits superior wetting to a variety of surface finishes resulting in the fewest voids, a reduction in the size of the largest voids, and minimized overall voiding.
Other Indium6.6HF benefits include:
- Halogen-free per IEC 61249-2-21 test method EN14582
- Exceptional printing process window:
- High transfer efficiency
- Long stencil life (up to 12 hours)
- Excellent response-to-pause
- Prints consistently at a wide range of speeds
- High tack value (>8 hours) ensures consistent component holding power, allowing high-speed component placement operation
- Cleanable up to at least 72 hours after reflow
About Indium Corporation
Indium Corporation is a premier materials manufacturer and supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, thin-film, and thermal management markets. Products include solders and fluxes; brazes; thermal interface materials; sputtering targets; indium, gallium, germanium, and tin metals and inorganic compounds; and NanoFoil. Founded in 1934, the company has global technical support and factories located in China, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the USA.