Reading time ( words)
EMS firm NEOTech is showcasing its high-reliability manufacturing and test solutions at AEROMART Montréal, scheduled for April 16–18, 2019, at the Palais des congrès de Montréal, Canada.
Presented by BCI Aerospace, AEROMART Montréal is both a conference and a supply chain workshop focused on the needs of the Canadian aerospace industry. NEOTech will be at Booth(s) 1227/1229.
The company will showcase how they help their customers with:
- Advanced, high-reliability solutions
- Ceramic substrates, including complex Aluminum Nitride processing
- Microelectronics integrated circuit (MIC) assemblies, featuring NEOTech’s “Autoline” technology
- Electronics sourcing and manufacturing of CCA and box build services
- Expertise integrating IoT technology
From front-end design to complete high-reliability manufacturing, NEOTech offers engineering and design services for aerospace and defense products. For more information about NEOTech and/or the products that will be highlighted during AEROMART Montréal, visit the company's website at www.NEOTech.com.